Dynam have taken the trusty Cessna 182 and given it a total make over from the ground up. It now really does replicate the full size even to the navigation lights. The durability of the EPO foam has been further bettered with a high gloss surface finish and factory applied decals.
Stability (at medium and high speed flight) and high performance (at low speed flight) are two strong points of this airframe and together with the high power brushless motor, scale 3-blade propeller and long duration Li-Po battery, it results in a great trainer and intermediate aircraft. The wing loading remains wonderfully light, but adding more realistic flight characteristics. This model also features scale flaps, they have proved to be great fun and effectively reduce the distance of landing run.
The budding pilot can easily perform aerobatics such as Stall turns, inverted flight, point rolls, loops and bunts with minimal effort.
- Shock-resistant front landing gear and scale steering nose wheel
- Scale Flaps
- Scale 3 blade propeller and spinner
- Tinted clear canopy
- Carbon wing tube improves the wing strength and is easy to disassembly
- Large battery hatch, convenient to replace the battery
- Removable EPO cowl
- Using higher power motor, the airplane can get plenty of power, short takeoff distance, and fast climb speed
- Increased battery capacity provides long duration
|CG||55 -60mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|ESC||TC Skylord 30A ESC (12 Aug 2020: update to Skylord 40A)|
|Propeller||3-Blade Prop 9*6*3|
|Tx Requirement||6-Channel or above transmitter|
|Rx Requirement||6-Channel receiver|
|Li-Po Battery||11.1V 2200mAh 20C (Not included)|
|Appr. Assembly Time||1 hour|
|Appr. Flight Time||10 min
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.