GAVIN-8C is a 2.4GHz 8-channel transmitter, applicable for airplane, helicopter and multi-copter. Based on the GAVIN-6C, GAVIN-8C adds the two channels and its response time achieves 2.6ms, even 8 channels it acts synchronously. Also, AA battery, Ni-MH battery and Li-Po battery all can be used in this transmitter to satisfy more customer needs.
Using the DSSS&FHSS dual spread spectrum technology, will enhance the transmitter by increasing the anti-interference performance and transmission distance, even can controlled normally in city center, do not worry about the strong interference from high voltage lines, signal towers, city WiFi, etc.
- Applicable for airplane, helicopter and multi-copter.
- 30 model memory.
- Adopting 2.4GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) and multiple frequency-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) technology, the R/C system has high receiving sensitivity and strong anti-interference capability, can support a stable operating for more than 1km on the ground and more than 1.6km in the air.
- Adopting wireless chips, with extended power amplifier (PA) and low noise amplifier (LNA) can extremely improve the system output power and receiving sensitivity.
- Using all-band antenna on transmitter. The transmitting efficiency is greatly improved.
- Can experience a smooth flight operation by using the 4096 section precision sticks and selecting four stick modes.
- Achieving 2.6ms response time, even 8 channels it acts synchronously.
- USB upgrade function always keeps your GAVIN-6C the latest program.
- Support Fail Safe function, which could predefine the servo position by transmitter when receiver out of control.
- Trainer function make a skilled instructor can teach a student with fly skills.
- Can be used to set the programmable item of the flight controller for airplane.
- AA, Ni-MH and Li-Po battery all ca be used for customer.
Transmitting frequency: 2.4GHz
Power supply: AA batteries 4*1.5V, Ni-MH batteries 4*1.2V, 2S Li-Po
Consuming current: less than or equal to 120mA (test mode); less than or equal to 230mA (operating mode).
Output power: 10mW (test mode); 100mW (operating mode).
Output pulse: 1000ms~2000ms (neutral 1500ms)
GAVIN-8C transmitter ×1
DETRUM SR86A receiver ×1
Introduction Manual ×1
Simulator Converter ×1 (optional)
9g Servo ×4 (optional)
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.