ISTONE-All V2 is the 6-axis gyro & stabilizer that special for airplane including normal wing, delta wing and V-tail airplane. It is used to connect with the receiver to control the flight; ISTONE-All V2 stabilizer supports three flight modes. Normal mode can greatly improve the stability of flight. Safe mode, it means pilot will achieve one-click rescue easily. In Aerobatic modes, it can lock the airplane to its previous attitude which accomplishes the users’ aerobatic flight.
For connecting with the DSM receiver, ISTONE-All V2 adds two output channels based on the previous version. It can implement more functions such as controlling the landing gear, flap and so on, rather than just controlling aileron, elevator, rudder and throttle.
Toggle the mode switch on transmitter to make the accelerometer calibration. This original calibration method that ISTONE-All V2 adapted is more convenient than connecting the computer or restarting the stabilizer.
ISTONE-All V2 is compatible with all transmitters in the market such as Specktrum, Futaba, Detrum GAVIN and etc. It also supports DSM, S.BUS and PWM receivers. Users can set the programmable items via a 3-in-1 program card for more convenience in operation.
Optimized algorithm in flight control on the basis of previous version brings better experience for users and more flexible control in flight.
The 3-in-1 program card is used to set the programmable items for ESCs and stabilizers and measure the voltage for Li-Po battery. Its friendly LCD interface makes the programming and measurement easy.
- There are 6 output channels for controlling aileron, elevator, throttle, rudder, even more landing gear and flap.
- Toggle the mode switch on transmitter quickly to calibrate the accelerometer. It is a simpler way to operate than connecting computer and restoring the stabilizer.
- Optimized algorithm in flight control offers better experience for users and more flexible control in flight.
- 32-bit high-performance ARM MCU, 6-axis sensor chipset
- Original attitude stabilization algorithm and control algorithm
- Support normal wing, fly wing, and V-tail airplanes
- Support mode switch via MODE channel, can switch between different modes
- Four flight modes: Gyro Off Mode, Normal Mode, Aerobatic Mode, and Auto-balance (Safe) Mode
- Set the programmable items (aileron/roll/rudder gain, level offset, flight mode, etc.) via 3-in-1 program card
- Support DSM, S.BUS and PWM receivers
- Mini dimension, supporting different mounting directions (face up, down, left, and right)
- You can switch to Auto-balance (Safe) Mode when the aircraft flying unstable or you cannot control very well
3-in-1 Program Card:
- Connect with the ESC to set its programmable items. It is applicable for Skylord Advanced series brushless aircraft ESCs, Volcano series brushless car ESCs, etc.
- Connect with the stabilizer or sport receiver (with a built-in stabilizer) to set its programmable items. It is applicable for ISTONE-AII stabilizer, MSR66A sport receiver, etc.
- Work as a voltmeter to measure the voltage of the whole battery pack and each cell. It is suitable for 2S to 8S Li-Po battery.
Main Controller: 32-bit MCU
Sensor: 6-axis gyro
Gyro Scale Range: -2000dps ~ +2000dps
Accelerometer Scale Range: -4g ~ +4g
Input Signal: PWM, Futaba S.BUS, DSM
Input Channel: 6 (four for PWM, one for S.BUS, one for DSM)
Output Signal: PWM (71.4Hz)
Output Channel: 6
Input Voltage: 4.8V ~ 7.4V
Operating Temp: -20℃ ~ 70℃
3-in-1 Program Card:
Size (L*W*H): 52.0mm*85.6mm*17.6mm
Input Voltage: 5V~12V
Interface: Micro USB, ESC interface, Li-Po battery interface
ISTONE-AII Gyro & Stabilizer ×1
3-signal wire ×1
Anti-shock double sided tape ×2
Single-signal wire ×2
3-in-1 Program Card ×1
Micro USB Cable ×1
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.