Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
FMS is and will always be committed to developing the best foam aircraft worldwide.The latest version (V8) makes the historical P-51D even more attractive. Though the changes are not that significant, it shows our serious attitude to our products, and our continuing pursuit towards perfection
Many consider the P51 as one of the most amazing warbird's and would like to have one in their collection. If you are one of the many, then the FMS 1400mm P-51D V8 is the right one for you. We believe that the current 1400mm P-51D V8 is one of the finest RC foam airplanes the world over.
• Upgraded landing gear featuring slower scale like action.
• Shock absorbing struts with 4mm diameter lower section
• New FMS sequencer which closes the gear doors after gear is down
• New Removable sliding battery tray
• Upgraded Horizontal and Vertical stabs with hard points for glue less assembly**
• New 17g metal gear servos
• New 9g Digital Metal gear servos
• New sliding canopy
• New open air intake
• New 70A ESC with 5a SBEC
• New FMS gold PAEP motor
Note: New V8 tails surfaces will not fit on the older versions of the P-51
|Flying Weight||Around 2,350g|
|Motor Size||Brushless 4250-KV540|
|ESC||70A with 5A SBEC|
|Servo||9g Servo x 6, 17g Servo x 3|
|CG (center of gravity)||110mm (From Leading Edge)|
|Recommended Battery||Li-Po 14.8V 2600mAh 25C|
|Approx. Flying Duration||8 minutes|
|Minimum Age Recommendation||14+|
|Assembly Time||30 minutes|
|Is Assembly Required||Yes|
|Requires||PNP Requires Radio System, Battery and Charger|
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.