MD933 digital servos have following technique characteristics:
1.Use metal gears, especially use steel material in output gear, which has better intensity , abrasion resistance and accuracy, makes sure servo’s output deviation very small after long time running.
2. Use high quality motors as FUTABA's, makes sure the servo's life longer, and tests prove it can continually run in high speed for 50 hours.
3.Use Japanese raw material to produce outer shell, which is more sturdy and durable and can bear 120℃ temperature.
4. Rapid response control, better acceleration.
5. Very nice consistency, center error less than ±0.5 degree, angle ±40 degree, biggest ±60 degree, error less than ±0.5 degree.
6. Have overload current protection function, even if the output gear is blocked, motor and electronics component will not be damaged.
7.Suitable to be used in 450 dynamoelectric helicopters to control the inclined dishes and in fixed wing airplanes
- Operating speed: 0.12sec / 60 degrees (4.8V no load)
- Operating speed: 0.10sec / 60 degrees (6.0V no load)
- Stall torque: 1.8 kg-cm at 4.8V
- Stall torque: 2 kg-cm at 6V
- Operation voltage: 4.5 - 6 Volts
- Operation current: 50mA-150mA
- Gear type: all metal gears
1.26 in x 1.26 in x 0.47 in (3.2 cm x 3.2 cm x 1.2 cm)
0.85 oz (24 g)
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.