The Zeta 2.0M EPO FX-79 Buffalo PNP Version
Comes Out Of The Box Is 90% Finished, With 2 x 12g Metal Gear Servos, 3542 850Kv Outrunner Brushless Motor , 50A Brushless ESC Installed.
Just Need To Add Your Own Receiver & Battery Only !
- Stable Flight Performance For FPV Application.
- Molded By Super Durable EPO Foam Material.
- Simple & Easy To Assemble.
- Removable Main Wing , Easy For Transportation.
- Big Battery Room For FPV Equipment & Large Capacity Battery
- Material: Super Durable EPO
- Wing Span: 2,000mm ( 78.8in )
- Length: 862mm ( 33.9in )
- Flying Weight: Around 1500g
- Servo: 12g Metal Gear Servo x 2 (Installed)
- Motor: 3542 850Kv High Performance Outrunner Brushless Motor (Installed)
- ESC: 50A Brushless ESC (Installed)
- Propeller: 12 x 3.8 2 Blade Propeller x 2 Set (Include)
- Battery: Li-Po 3S 11.1v 5200 - 10000mAh 20C x 1 Set (Not Include)
- Radio: 4 - 6 Ch Radio Control (Not Include)
Posted by Unknown on 16th Jun 2015
This is the third FX-79 that I have bought. The wing is very light compared to the other large wings I have bought. There is a huge amount of space inside for electronics.It is not fast, but I can fly it very high.Once it touches down it goes about six feet. I have a PVC launch ramp at about 30 degrees using a 50' 9mm bungee cord to launch it remotely. It will glide for a long time.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.