The 3A-UBEC is a switch-mode DC-DC regulator supplied with a 2-6 cells lithium battery pack (or 5-18 cells NiMH /NiCd battery ), it outputs a consistent safe voltage for your receiver, gyro and servos. It is very suitable for RC helicopter.
Compared with the linear mode UBEC, the overall efficiency of the switch-mode UBEC is much higher.
- Output Voltage: 5V@3A or 6V@3A (Changeable with an output-voltage select switch )
- Continuous output current: 3 Amps
- Input: 5.5V-26V (2-6 cells lithium battery pack or 5-18 cells NiMH /NiCd battery)
- Size: 43mm*17mm*7mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 11g
- Designed with an advanced switch mode DC-DC regulator IC.
- The output is powerful even working with 4 to 6 cells Lipo battery.
- Battery polarity reversal protection.
- A metal shield covers almost all the electronic components, and a specially made filter is attached with the output wires to significantly reduce the electromagnetic interference.
- The working status is shown by an indicator (LED), lights when the output is in normal range.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.